Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 9, Thing #21

And I thought there were lots of videos on YouTube! Podcasts are equally ubiquitous! I looked at a couple of podcast directories, but found myself most comfortable with i-tunes. I found a great podcast site called Just One More Book that was pretty cute, and I subscribed to the podcasts at Redwood Middle School in Napa (because I work with middle schoolers).

And....just because I like to make things harder for myself, I created a little podcast of my own! It was a bit challenging, because after I recorded it I had to find a site to host it. I wanted to add a little mp3 player icon to my blog here, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. Needless to say, I have never done anything like this before. Anyway, I do have a link to it, so if you want to listen just click on my podcast. It is only about one minute long. Much to learn here!

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

Congratulations! Your very own podcast.