Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3, Thing #6 : Third Party Sites


poster2265173
Originally uploaded by kangalmt2
I am having a great time with the flickr toys! I decided to start with a movie poster, starring my very own dog! She and I do agility for fun, although it is too hot now, so we are taking the summer off.

Creating this poster and uploading it to flickr was simple. I was given a choice of uploading to flickr right from the movie poster site, but this time I chose to upload it to my computer first. They sure make it easy!  I still want to investigate more to find out about the other sites and mashups.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

What a great dog and poster! Will you do a doggie slideshow next? slide.com has lots of fun options. Enjoy!

Katie Williams said...

Hmmmm...slide show. I'm on it! Stay tuned.