Friday, August 3, 2007

Edublog vs. Blogger

After completing the 23 things using blogger, I find I am very comfortable with it. I like the versatility and ease of adding widgets, etc. The problem with blogger in a middle school setting, however, is the accessibility of the "next blog". So, I think I am going to set up my school blog on edublogs. I have just started experimenting with it, so I am sure I will become very comfortable with it at some point. There are so many presentations to choose from!

3 comments:

Bookworm said...

I, too have just begun exploring edublogs and it seems like it might be very useful. My concern is for the students who do not have internet access at home. How can I be sure they have enough access at school to get comfortable with the technology?

Joan Tracy said...

KangaLMT2
That is a very good point about next blog. I have grown very fond of blogger, though, and like how easy layout is. Blogs still remain a tool I don't know if I'll use at school. Will you?

BM said...

Thanks for looking at my blog. I made the badge using imagechef. I am glad to be done