Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Afterward

Well, it has been almost a year since I completed the 2.0 tutorial, and I am happy to say I implemented some of what I learned. I used LibraryThing to post books new to the library, and I managed to keep it up-to-date! I developed a blog for the library using edublogs. (I was much more comfortable with blogger, but my district blocked the site.) I faithfully use my RSS reader to follow all the blogs that are important to me.

This coming school year I am planning to work with the kids to podcast book reviews, and I still need a way to organize my time to have an opportunity to post blog entries more often. I am also setting a goal to use VoiceThread somehow.

I am still so glad that I participated in this tutorial...it has made a difference in both my working and my personal life!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Oh, so glad you made good use of the School Library Learning 2.0 course. Keep up the blog so we can keep up with you! Your blog is still on our RSS feeder, bloglines. Best wishes.